Tuesday, October 27, 2009

J.C. Hutchins' Personal Effects: Dark Arts

Hey, everyone! I have a review of J.C. Hutchins’ Personal Effects: Dark Arts up on Dear Editor in blazing podcast glory.

J.C. Hutchins’ awesome new book, 7th Son: Descent is coming out tomorrow. I’ve listened to the original podcast of 7th Son: Descent, and this is one of the most incredible books I’ve ever read. I spent days obsessing about the awesome possibility of having my own clone army. The original was so awesome that it was actually optioned to become a movie, and you’ve definitely heard of the studio that optioned it.

My previous statement on it is “Your Jack Bauer loving momma will love J.C.’s work as much as you will. And that’ll be quite a lot in both cases.” I stand by my statement, and more. J.C. has updated the book to be even more awesome, so even if you have listened to the original, you need this book.

No comments: