Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bedtime Stories for Weird Kids: Sarah

I’ll admit my system has flaws. Blocking her last name from my news feeds meant I missed out on some Monty Python news.

And, of course, there was the whole “being the last person to find out about an alien invasion fleet” bit. Really? Every last article about the aliens had to include that dumb quote of hers about seeing space really well from her back yard in Alaska?

You have only yourselves to blame.

Especially for the rapid spread of their zombie plague. If only you hadn’t suddenly remembered that the fluoride that could have protected the population from the virus was a mind control drug from the government.

I’m rolling my eyes here just in case it’s not getting across.

Is it true they’re only destroying us because she talked to them and we clearly took them seriously?

The misery of it all is that you’re not cognizant enough for me to enjoy the look on your face when I say I told you so.

Well, at least that misery won’t last much longer.

#87

No comments: